Sponsored by: Discover Lake Norman – A concierge experience for home buyers!
There are plenty of sayings about how you can’t please everyone. Apparently, Jacqueline Bassett, owner of Juelerye | Artisan Gallery & Gifts in downtown Mooresville, hasn’t heard any of them. At the time this article was written, there were 80 reviews posted, and all of them were 5 stars.
That’s right. Every. Single. One.
Juelerye | Artisan Gallery & Gifts
The store is a treasure in itself, more a gallery than a shop, adorned with captivating pieces everywhere you look including enchanting artwork, inspiring collectibles, and truly one-of-a-kind gifts.
Every single item is hand-crafted by a talented artist. And each item is sold with unsurpassed service.
From handwritten notes and surprise thank-you gifts tucked carefully inside shipped packages to the warm welcome and knowledgeable service you’ll find when shopping in person, Jacqueline finds a way to make every customer feel as valuable as their purchase.
Beginning with a dream
Jacqueline Bassett began the business with her husband back in 2015. She dreamed of creating a business that would inspire the community, a place where customers would be happy to go, and where they could purchase something special.
“I have always loved giving gifts that have meaning to them and that I felt touched someone when I gave it to them.”
Thanks to Juelerye, Jacqueline has made it easy for others – and you – to do the same.
Curated Art & Gifts
Thoughtfully hand-chosen by Jacqueline herself, every artist, every item she sells is truly something special. She has waited a couple of years to be able to add a few of the artists and has many more new ones coming this fall.
Her selection from both local and national artists includes:
- Wheel-thrown pottery and unique ceramics plates and platters
- Gorgeous throws, garden art, and other breathtakingly beautiful pieces to complement any home.
- Jewelry and accessories from Kristen Baird, Melinda Lawton, Mickey Lynn & Erika Lynn & others
- Men’s accessories including – bracelets, glassware, and an entire bourbon-inspired area of gifts
- Fine Art and décor items including the highly collectible Houston Llew Spiritiles and Sid Dickens Memory Blocks
- Small Batch – Hand-poured candles & reed diffusers with subtle scents that will elevate any room in your home.
- Elegant bath products & body lotions from France
The mantra of Juelerye is delivering delight.
If you know, you know.
If you don’t, be curious, stop by and experience the delight for yourself. Better yet, choose a thoughtful gift to give and share that delight with a special someone.
Address: 112 S Main St, Mooresville, NC 28115
Hours: Sunday-Monday, 11 AM – 3 PM; Tuesday-Saturday, 10 AM – 5:30 PM.