Lucky Dog Bark and Brew
Lake Norman’s Indoor/Outdoor Dog Park and Sports Bar!
Welcome Lucky Dog Bark and Brew to the podcast – where everyone knows your dog’s name! Owner Kelly Waugh shares a bit of how she and her business partner came up with the Lucky Dog concept – a sports bar for entertaining people and pups alike.
We cover a lot of what Lucky Dog Bark and Brew has to offer, including:
- Full Bar, including Craft Beer, Cocktails, and Spirits
- Food Trucks
- Special Events, like Bulldog Beauty Pageants and Doggie Swimsuit Competitions
- Indoor and Outdoor Areas
- Doggie Baths, Daycare, and Boarding
- Mobile Drink Ordering App, Order Right From Your Outdoor Table – NEW!!
Special events generate revenue to support local dog rescues and non-profits, such as:
- Carolina Big Hearts Big Barks Rescue – https://www.bigheartsbigbarks.com/
We also talk about the challenges of operating the business during the COVID-19 crisis, and how Lucky Dog has made some adjustments to help keep the lights on and staff on payroll.
Kelly shares a few of her favorite local small businesses:
- Sweet Magnolia Estate – https://www.sweetmagnoliaestate.com/
- Al’s Bar & Grille in Cornelius – https://www.alsbarandgrille.com/
- Vet Hospital of Davidson – https://www.davidsonvet.com/
Here are some helpful links for Lucky Dog Bark and Brew – Lake Norman:
Lake Norman Location:
19607 Statesville Road
Cornelius, NC 28031
Remember to get out and Support Small Businesses! Thanks and enjoy the episode!